8.16.2004

I Pledge…

To only write posts with some sort of relevance to the larger world. I will from time to time engage in rambling stories that have no apparent relation to the larger world, but look closely and you will hopefully see a deeper truth. This Blog is a sounding board for my own thoughts, but they will be thoughts with some point. (at least I hope they will although there is the possibility that I'm insane and nothing I say will ever make sense.

On topic, I’m listening to Nietzsche. A fascinating fellow and with a much more positive and uplifting philosophy then I had ever suspected. Really I think that in the west we discount the positive aspects and the major impact that he has had on how we view the world.

Bonus question: relate Nietzche to the Bill Murray classic Groundhog Day.

Tune in tomorrow for the answer.