9.07.2004

Average Americans can go fuck themselves…

Not a rant. I’m just tired of the talk radio right wing appeal to the "Average" American. Based on the 2000 census statistics the average American is a poor dumbass that is fully qualified to ring up my purchase at walmart and not much else. Sorry I’m not an elitist, all right perhaps a little bit elitist. The problem is the notion that whatever the average American wants should go. Think I’m an ass? Fine but the founding fathers are on my side.

The founders of this awesome country thought the common rabble were a bunch of fucking morons and wanted to keep them as far removed from the electoral process as possible. The electoral college was constructed with precisely this goal in mind.

I could go on but I really don’t need to, your probably not smart enough to comprehend it anyway.

To recap FUCK the AVERAGE American.