11.15.2004

I'm a complete whore...

Oh yeah and how about a moment of silence for Old Dirty Bastard….

ODB has left the building to join the Jesus-Tang-Clan (not really, ODB actually existed at one point). Anna Nicole Smith evidently lost a LOT of weight, and evidently part of it was her brain. A bunch of punks I never heard of did real fine at the AMAs last night. Halo 2 is short, Fable is short, now we hear that there’s maybe 12 hours of play in HL2. Excuse me but can’t they make 40 hour games anymore? They sure as shit haven’t lowered the price any, but damn if they haven’t shortened the games. And what’s more it’s taking them twice as long to make them! GO FUCKING FIGURE!

My Blog roll is getting out of hand, gonna have to trim that thing down soon. I wonder how many of those blogs are losing steam now that the election is over?

Oh yeah and I’m a whore. A pointless pathetic whore, so perhaps you could help me get an IPod? Yes it’s come to this, I’m sure you know how this works. Five dumb fucks, I mean loyal friends, sign up for some useless shit and then I get a free Ipod. You could probably sign up and then cancel… Come on wont ya, I’m begging you…please? Pretty please. I’ll do you if you do me…

Sorry about that pathetic display, but it sure would be nice to get something for nothing wouldn’t it?

Later…