12.16.2004

Gotta sing gotta dance…

Why is it that I’m lusting after cheap appliances on Amazon.com?

Why do I think I need a waffle iron?

Because it is on sale for $5 dollars that’s why. The spirit of Christmas consumerism has hit me like a load of shit filled bricks and I find myself in the full throws of a holiday shopping orgy. Okay I haven’t actually bought that much yet, but I sure am thinking about it?

Earlier today I convinced myself that I wanted a handtop PC. Then I found out how much they cost, I’ll wait. They sure are cool though. Maybe I can find someone running a special next year…

Queen is getting ready to tour again? No not the queen mother, the rock group queen. I didn’t even know that they were still together. Well they are and they are ready to hit the road with a new front man, Paul Rodgers. Totally ambivalent about this, I love queen but I don’t feel the need to see them tour, Mercury was queen, without him is there really any point except for his mates to cash a check? Are there diehard fans that have been waiting for this day?

I just realized that I haven’t checked up on PepsiSpice guy in weeks. Could it be that I don’t give a shit? Yes. It was at first clever, then banal, and now it’s just too yesterday to bother with. Okay so I just read it again and he had me with hello. The guy can tell a good tale what can I say. Evidently he ran into Clay Aiken and weirdness ensued…